Kadie Truitt, CTFA, CFIRS, CISP
Vice President & Trust Officer
Certified Trust & Fiduciary Advisor
Certified Fiduciary & Investment Risk Specialist
Certified IRA Services Professional
“I provide financial and retirement strategies to business owners and their employees.”
Kadie has been with SNBT since 2000 and provides retirement and financial solutions to business owners and their employees. She specializes in the administration and sales of company-sponsored retirement plans including 401(k) and Profit-Sharing Plans and Defined Benefit Pension Plans. She is a dynamic speaker and has implemented an effective employee education program to ensure individual retirement success within area businesses.
On the weekends, Kadie can usually be found outdoors with her family and their two dogs. She's happiest when she's out kayaking and her personal motto is "don't judge a book by its cover."
- Certified Trust and Fiduciary Advisor (CTFA)
- Certified Fiduciary & Investment Risk Specialist (CFIRS)
- Certified IRA Services Professional (CISP)
- B.S. degree in Accounting from the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay
- Graduate of Cannon Financial Institute’s Retirement Plan Services Sales School