Our Community Involvement
WE DO MORE THAN JUST BANK ACCOUNTS…Yes, we have exceptional products and services, but the relationship we have with our customers and the communities we serve is what sets us apart. Our customers trust us to help them identify their financial goals and to guide them to the right products and services to reach those goals.
SNBT’s commitment to being a community partner extends beyond the financial contributions made by the bank
- Charitable Giving:
- Contributions: SNBT supports over 100 area organizations with over $50,000 in annual contributions.
- Employee Volunteer Pledge: Staff pledge over 6,500 hours of community service per year.
- Scholarship Awards: SNBT awards scholarships totaling over $10,000 annually to local high school and college students.
- Sponsorships: SNBT proudly sponsors numerous public events throughout the communities in which we have offices. In addition, we support:
- Rent-Free Office Space for Local Non-Profits: The SNBT Community Center is home to 6 non-profit groups.
- Clothes Vault: Gently worn business-appropriate apparel is collected for area women entering the work force.
- Relay for Life Team: Each year, Team SNBT participates in supporting the American Cancer Society campaign.
- Educational Initiatives: SNBT educates youth and adults to help them better understand and manage their finances.
- Financial Education Award: SNBT has earned recognition every year for the last decade from the Wisconsin Bankers Association for outstanding work in financial education.
- Educational Presentations: Through “Get Smart About Credit” and “Teach Children to Save” over 30 employees visit more than 50 classrooms giving financial presentations.
- Newspaper in Education: As a major sponsor, SNBT enables newspapers, educational supplements, and curriculum materials to be distributed to area schools.
- Consumer Alerts: Consumer awareness is key to combating fraud. Therefore, SNBT emails alerts about potential fraudulent activity and uses our website to share information to help protect customers.
- Employer Sponsored Presentations: We make presentations and hold seminars about a variety of pertinent issues. SNBT will come to your location to educate your employees on a variety of topics including:
Reading Credit Reports
Other topics as requested