Cash Management Tools
We're here to help!
At SNBT, we understand how challenging it is to run a business. That's why we offer a wide variety of innovative services designed to help you grow your bottom line, plus save you time and money!
Business Debit Card:
Safer than carrying cash and easier to track expenditures! SNBT’s business Debit Card is accepted worldwide.
- Save money by reducing paper check usage
- Individualize cards with spending limits
- Get cash where and when it’s needed, worldwide
- Track and monitor spending on call cards via online reporting tool
- MasterCard SecureCode - If you have a Debit MasterCard, this service will protect your cards when shopping online.
SNBT Corporate Credit Card Options:
Choosing the right business credit card is easier than ever.
No matter which card you choose, you’ll enjoy important features like:
- Award-winning expense management tools
- Free employee cards
- EMV smart chip technology for added security
- Mobile purchasing for added convenience
Let’s get started…
Earn valuable rewards.
Visa Business Cash Card
Earn cash back(1) every time you use your card: 3% on office supply store net purchases and phone/internet services, 2% on restaurant and gas net purchases, and 1% on all other eligible net purchases, plus get $25 cash back(1) after your first purchase. More
Visa Business Bonus Rewards Card
Watch your rewards add up fast with 1 point for every $1 you spend on eligible net purchases, and receive automatic bonus points each month, plus get $25 cash back(1) after your first purchase. More
Visa Business Bonus Rewards PLUS Card
Watch your rewards add up even faster with 1 point for every $1 you spend on eligible net purchases, and receive even more automatic bonus points each month, plus get $50 cash back(1) after your first purchase – all with a low annual fee. More
(1) - Reward points can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or savings account or as a statement credit to your credit card account. First purchase bonus points will be applied 6 to 8 weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances.
The creditor and issuer of these Cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc., MasterCard International Incorporated, and American Express. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express.
- Learn more about card reward points!
- Log-in to see recent transactions or review your points balance
- Verified by Visa - Protect your cards when shopping online
- Apply for your SNBT Visa Credit Card.
- To report a lost or stolen card or if you have any questions, call 1-866-234-4691 for 24 hour Card Member Services.
If your business receives a large quantity or high dollar amount of payments by check, remote deposit capture may be your solution.
- Convenient: Scan checks daily directly from your office, 7 days a week
- Saves Time: Reduce or eliminate daily bank visits or delayed deposits
- Saves Money: Save gas & time by eliminating trips to the bank
- Accelerate availability of cash: Speed up collection of customer payments
- Efficient: Automate deposit tickets, access check images, and generate reports
- Easy: We will come to your site and train your designated employees
Line of Credit Sweep:
Save money by accessing your line of credit when it’s needed, then anytime your account reaches a designated balance, automatically make a payment.
- Automatically access your credit line when needed
- Automatically pay your line down anytime you have available funds to do so
- Minimize interest payments by ensuring the lowest amount of credit is being utilized
- Does not require you to do any manual transfers from credit line to your account
Establish transfers between your deposit and/or loan accounts to occur automatically on a requested date. The computer will complete the transaction on the designated date.
- Establish automatic transfers to occur without your needing to do anything
- Saves time on recurring payments
- Reduces likelihood of missed or late payments
- Easy to set up, cancel, and modify transfers
Retirement Planning, Simplified Employee Pension Plans (SEP), 401K
Don’t forget about the following services:
Safe Deposit Box - Keep valuable information and important documents safe.
Night Depository - Make deposits at your convenience, regardless of the time.
Health Savings Accounts - Lower insurance rates and expand employee benefits.
Gift Cards - Reward employees and thank customers with today's most popular present.
Ready Credit - Relax knowing you have a line of credit available when you need it.
Coin Services - Purchase rolled coin or have your loose change counted quickly.