Greg A. Salmen, CFA, CTFA
Chartered Financial Analyst
Certified Trust & Financial Advisor
Senior Vice President & Trust Manager
1820 Hall Avenue
Marinette, WI 54143
“I coordinate a team of 20 financial professionals, and we collectively help our clients achieve their goals for retirement, wealth preservation, estate planning, and business succession.”
As manager of Investment Management & Trust Services, Greg is responsible for overall business strategy and the selection of our partnerships with world-class investment management, research, and insurance providers. Additionally, Greg works with our high net worth individuals and corporate clients on the areas of investment management, estate planning, trust administration, and 401(k) plan administration.
Prior to joining SNBT, Greg had experience in three different trust organizations in the Midwest – most recently serving as Chief Investment Officer for the $1.1 billion Wealth Management Division of Community First Bankshares.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA)
- Graduate of the Graduate School of Banking
- Graduate of the National Graduate Trust School
- Graduate of the American Bankers Association’s National Trust School
- B.S. degree in Agribusiness Management from Southwest Minnesota State University; Accounting & Finance minors