Perhaps you’ve been in a home buying state of mind for months.
You’ve probably talked to friends and family, looked at homes online and thought about your options (do I want to live in town or in the country?). Now you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and get down to business...
Start here. Dream big. Let us help make it happen.
Open a Homebuyer CD, apply online or meet with a Personal Banker and you'll start saving money toward your dream home. A certificate of deposit (CD) is a savings tool that allows you to stash money away, while earning interest. One of its best features is that the money is locked away for 2 years, so you'll be less tempted to dip into this savings. Set-up regular, automatic deposits into your Homebuyer CD, in any amount - as often as you like, and you'll see your downpayment savings add up quickly!
24 Month Homebuyer CD details:
- 1.00% APY* (see our rate chart for details)
- Deposit a minimum $100 to open
- Interest is compounded quarterly
- Deposit any amount at anytime without restriction
- Free consultation with a Loan Officer
- (A substantial early withdrawal penalty may apply if you try to remove money before the 24 months is over. To avoid this penalty, present a current Residential Offer to Purchase agreement.)
- Apply for the Homebuyer CD Online
- Download your free copy of the
- Try our calculators to run a few scenarios
- Get your FREE credit report from the government endorsed site: www.annualcreditreport.com
- Mortgage Center Resources: Answers to frequently asked questions, understanding the loan process, glossary of loan terms, and more!
- Know which documents you'll need at loan closing with our loan checklist
- Read helpful articles
* The Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is effective June 1, 2017 and is subject to change without notice. $100 minimum balance to open. Interest is compounded quarterly. Additions in any amount are allowed during the CD term. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. Must present current Residential Offer to Purchase agreement to avoid penalty. Not available for IRA, businesses, or municipalities.