Your dream of becoming a homeowner can come true!
The Home Possible® program does just what its name describes… making home ownership possible for more residential borrowers. The outstanding flexibility and low down payment incentives are what sets Home Possible apart from other financing programs.
- Low down payment options (minimum 3% down with financing up to 97% )
- Stable monthly payments on fixed-rate mortgages
- Multiple repayment terms available
- Reduced private mortgage insurance coverage levels
- Flexible closing cost funding options, gift funds allowed
- Waived or lower qualifying income requirements
- Accommodating credit score and debt considerations
- Homebuyer education
- For purchase and refinances with no cash out
Recommended for those:
- Who have limited funds for a down payment
- With income at or below the median household income
- First-time homebuyers, move up borrowers, and retirees
- Past homeowners coming back into the market
- Transitioning due to a significant life event
Qualifying for a mortgage doesn’t have to seem impossible. If you are not sure which loan is right for you, or if you have questions regarding any of our loan options, please call or stop by your nearest SNBT office. We’ll be happy to help you determine the best loan for you.
For answers to Frequently Asked Questions about Home Possible, visit the Freddie Mac Website
Home Possible® is a registered trademark of Freddie Mac. Eligible properties: One unit properties (Manufactured homes are ineligible). All borrowers must occupy the property as their primary residence. Borrowers income must be at or below 100% of the annual HUD Area Median Income (AMI) for the property location. No income limits apply if the property is located in an underserved area AMI, High Cost and Underserved Areas can be determined with Freddie's Affordable Income and Property Eligibility Tool. First-time home buyers may be required to complete Home ownership education. Contact your Mortgage Lender for more details.