Your dependable, everyday checking account that helps local youth.
For every dollar deposited into Hometown Checking, SNBT will donate to the DAR Boys & Girls Club and Crivitz Youth, Inc.*
Out of the disaster of the COVID-19 pandemic, sprang a new concept: Hometown Giving Back.SNBT is encouraging the entire community to help by simply opening a checking account.
- For every dollar deposited in the Hometown Checking Account, we will donate 0.25%
- We will donate our own money to the DAR Boys & Girls Club and Crivitz Youth, Inc.*
- Use this as your normal, everyday checking account.
- If you already have an SNBT checking account, it can be converted to a Hometown Checking account by calling your banker.
We're not asking you to donate; we'll make the donation on your behalf. All you have to do is open a Hometown Checking Account and make regular deposits - we'll take care of the rest. As the balance builds, so does the amount we donate.
Once your Hometown Checking Account is open, money can be added in many ways:
- Transferring from another account
- Depositing cash or checks into an eTeller ATM
- Dropping off a marked envelope into any SNBT Night Deposit
Enjoy these account benefits:
- Low minimum balance
- Choice to receive either paper statements or eStatements at no charge
- Unlimited transactions
- Hometown Giving Back
Plus these additional eBanking services:
Minimum balances and account requirements:
- $500 in Hometown Checking
- $10.00 service charge if requirements are not met
Ready to make the switch? Try our Switch Kit
*SNBT will donate 0.25% of the rolling 12-month average balance in both personal and business Hometown Checking Accounts as of November 25, 2020. Donations will be divided evenly between DAR Boys & Girls Club of Menominee/Marinette and Crivitz Youth, Inc.
***SNBT "Like" Fundraiser: Starting October 13, 2020, $1 will be donated for each NEW like on the Stephenson National Bank Facebook page, up to $250.00 total (250 NEW likes) or by November 25, 2020, whichever comes first. Donations will be divided evenly between DAR Boys & Girls Club of Menominee/Marinette and Crivitz Youth, Inc.