A well-designed estate plan puts you in control of your financial destiny.
Together, with your attorney, we can help build a trust for you that will:
- Manage your assets during your lifetime
- Provide for an orderly transfer of your assets to your heirs
- Minimize costly estate taxes
- Help preserve the assets you've built over your lifetime
- Avoid probate
You have many choices for a Trustee - yourself, a relative, a friend, or even a financial planner. The advantages of working with SNBT are:
- Knowledge and Expertise – Our staff of 20 Trust Professionals focus on using their vast resources and professional experience to provide you with the appropriate service that will satisfy your financial needs at every stage of life.
- Continuous Management – Our Trust Department will always be present and available whereas individuals may not. At SNBT, a team is assigned to your account.
- Objectivity - We stand ready to carry out your directives and provide objective financial advice.
- Integration - With your direction, we will work closely with your other advisors, including your attorney and accountant, to best meet your financial objectives.
- Personal Attention – We aim to consistently meet and exceed your unique and individual expectations, and will proactively manage your relationship.
- Regulatory Considerations - We understand and abide by the strict State and Federal guidelines as well as adhere to a stringent code of ethics.
- Reduce Your Burden - Managing your wealth, can be a complex, time-consuming, and emotional process. Let SNBT manage it for you, simplifying life.
- Time Savings - Rely on us to manage your assets when you want to spend your time enjoying other things. We are devoted exclusively to asset management for our trusts, and offer a wide range of funds as well as individual securities management.
- Efficiency – We will handle your affairs discreetly and efficiently so your family won't be burdened with additional tasks. Our experienced staff can assist with incidental bill paying and health insurance claims, finding in-home care resources, making disbursements, consulting on estate and financial planning or gifting programs, and filing fiduciary tax returns on your behalf.
- Relationship – We handle the multitude of responsibilities involved in settling your estate: court filings, record keeping, asset management and disposition, tax filings and estate distribution. We also can manage the assets of an heir who is a minor or legally incompetent, working closely with the legal guardian to assure best possible financial care.
- Peace of Mind - The most important, yet often overlooked element. Rest assured that you have selected someone with experience and integrity who will handle every aspect with tact, objectivity, and professionalism.
IRS Circular 230 Notice: Pursuant to Treasury Circular 230, the IRS requires us to advise you that to the extent that this message or any attachment/enclosure concerns tax matters, it is not written or intended to be used, and may not be used, for the purpose of avoiding federal tax penalties that may be imposed by law.