Kadie L. Truitt, CTFA, CISP
Certified Trust & Financial Advisor
Certified Fiduciary & Investment Risk Specialist
Certified IRA Services Professional
Vice President & Trust Officer
1820 Hall Avenue
Marinette, WI 54143
“I provide financial and retirement strategies to business owners and their employees.”
Kadie provides retirement and financial solutions to business owners and their employees. She specializes in the administration and sales of company-sponsored retirement plans including 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plans and Defined Benefit Pension Plans. She is a dynamic speaker and has implemented an effective employee education program to ensure individual retirement success within area businesses.
Kadie is also responsible for the audit, compliance and risk management oversight in the Trust Department. She ensures that policies and procedures comply with applicable regulations, laws, and industry best practices.
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA)
- Certified Fiduciary & Investment Risk Specialist (CFIRS)
- Certified IRA Services Professional (CISP)
- B.S. degree in Accounting from the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay
- Graduate of Cannon Financial Institute’s Retirement Plan Services Sales School