As part of our SNBT family, your trust in us is invaluable.
Here is a brief summary of the CARES Act emergency relief package to assist individuals and businesses:
To continue providing you with the customer service that you expect from us, we are presenting numerous options so that you may do your banking without interruption.
- eTellers – make deposits, withdrawals, and loan payments. Live banker video assistance will continue to be available if you press the Help button.
- Bank Online – check your balance remotely, transfer among your accounts
- Bill Pay – make payments to your billers online
- Mobile Banking – your smart phone got even smarter with our banking app
- Mobile Check Deposit – deposit checks by simply taking a picture
- Mobile Pay – pay at the register using your cell phone instead of cash
- Zelle® - pay people you know and trust as easy as sending a text or email
- Bank by Phone – receive balance information and make transfers
- Open Accounts Online – a virtual way to open a new account with SNBT
- Apply for Loans Online – apply for a variety of loans in less than 10 minutes
- eBusiness Banking – manage balances, make loan payments
If you haven’t taken advantage of the many ways to digitally manage your money, visit our eClassroom, where you can watch videos and learn more about banking without a branch. The advantage of these banking channels is the ability to choose how you want to bank.
Because national health guidelines are our main priority, we urge you to use remote methods. However, if you have an urgent banking need that requires a banker, you may call your banker directly to set up an appointment, conduct a telephone appointment, or agree to handle business via secure email exchange.
If you are unable to reach your banker, or to arrange an appointment to access your safe deposit box, you may call your branch with one of the direct numbers listed below.
- Crivitz: (715) 854-2541
- Marinette: (715) 735-2357
- Menominee: (906) 863-2526
- Oconto: (920) 834-7628
- Pembine: (715) 324-5217
- Wausaukee: (715) 856-5116
- Marquette: (906) 273-1501