As part of our SNBT family, your trust in us is invaluable.
- If you are wearing a mask, you MUST pull it down and look into the camera before entering any SNBT office.
- We will refrain from handshaking once inside.
- Heightened sanitation practices will continue.
- Plexiglass will remain at each banker station for your protection and the protection of our staff.
- You will be asked to maintain 6-foot social distancing.
Thank you for choosing to do business with us, and we appreciate your patience during this difficult time. We are thrilled to be getting back to normal and we can't wait to see you.
Here is a brief summary of the CARES Act emergency relief package to assist individuals and businesses:
Scammers are exploiting consumers’ fears and uncertainties about COVID-19 to perpetrate a range of fraud scams. Discover a new list of tips from the American Bankers Association that can help you avoid becoming a victim.
To continue providing you with the customer service that you expect from us, there are numerous options to do your banking without interruption:
- eTellers – make deposits, withdrawals, and loan payments. Live banker video assistance will continue to be available if you tap the touchscreen the Help button.
- Open Accounts Online – a virtual way to open a new account with SNBT
- Apply for Loans Online – apply for a variety of loans in less than 10 minutes
- Bank Online – check your balance remotely, transfer among your accounts
- Bill Pay – make payments to your billers online
- Mobile Banking – your smart phone got even smarter with our banking app
- Mobile Check Deposit – deposit checks by simply taking a picture
- Mobile Pay – pay at the register using your cell phone instead of cash
- Zelle® - pay people you know and trust as easy as sending a text or email
- Bank by Phone – receive balance information and make transfers
- eBusiness Banking – manage balances, make loan payments
Because national health guidelines are our main priority, we suggest that you use remote methods.
If you haven’t taken advantage of the many ways to digitally manage your money, visit our eClassroom, where you can watch videos and learn more about banking without a branch. The advantage of these banking channels is the ability to choose how you want to bank.