Michael J. Kolasa, J.D., LL.M., CFP®,
Vice President & Trust Officer
Marquette Trust & Investment Services
115 S. Lakeshore Blvd, Ste D
Marquette, MI 49855
“Making my client’s finances more efficient, reliable, and private remains my goal. Exceptional service, including as a financial concierge, is my standard.”
In April 2012, Mike opened the Marquette Trust & Investment Services Office. He has over 25 years of financial and legal services experience. In addition, Mike has been licensed to practice law in Michigan since 1993. As a Marquette area resident for the majority of his life, his primary focus is on financial, tax, and estate planning and account investment management for clients in Upper Michigan and beyond.
His professional experience also includes presently serving as an Adjunct Professor at both Michigan Technological University. He has also taught previously at Northern Michigan University and at the Cannon Financial Institute.
- LL.M., Master of Laws in Taxation from Wayne State University Law School
- J.D., Thomas Cooley Law School
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Certified Trust & Fiduciary Advisor (CTFA)
- Chartered Advisor of Philanthropy (CAP)
- B.S. degree from Northern Michigan University
- Undergraduate Studies: Lake Superior State University and the United States Military Academy at West Point