My Bank For Good
SNBT is proud to be part of projects that enhance our communities. We care about MORE than just bank accounts, and show it through charitable donations and staff volunteerism. Our customers tell it best when explaining why they enjoy banking at
The Stephenson National Bank & Trust.
It means a lot to be Your Bank For Good
| || |
1. Through charitable donations and staff volunteerism, SNBT accomplishes GOOD things in our communities.
Are you looking for a charitable contribution from SNBT?
Download and print our Contribution Request Form
Please read the general criteria to be considered.
Celebrating 143 Years of Service to Our Community.
| || |
| || |
| || |
Through the examples below, SNBT is helping these organizations make a difference in our communities.
Pembine-Dunbar-Beecher Rescue Squad
The Pembine-Dunbar-Beecher Rescue Squad has used the current and past donations to purchase and train their members with the equipment and skills necessary to serve the community. This year's donation has been applied to the purchase of two new ZOLL AEDs that have replaced older AEDs in their ambulance.
Healthy Youth Coalition
(HYC) has brought the “ACTion Troupe” program to local schools to spread the message about drug and alcohol prevention and anti-bullying education. HYC used SNBT’s donation this past year to host High Intensity Drug Trafficking Agent (HIDTA), Kevin Wong, from Colorado to come to our community and educate residents on what has happened to the state of Colorado since the recreational legalization of marijuana.
Greater M&M YMCA
Greater M&M YMCA used their contributions to initiate the Coordinated Approach to Child Health (CATCH) Programs into their After School Concept. The CATCH Program is ran by trained staff members, and involves physical activity and teaching children eating portions such as the whoa, slow and go foods.
| || |
Crivitz Youth Teen Center Inc.
CYI Teen Center used SNBT’s donation to purchase new bowling pins for their bowling alley. The CYI Teen Center offers an after school youth bowling program through Community Ed. They have family bowling on Saturdays from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. and Sundays 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. and open community bowling on Mondays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. October through April.
Emergency Rescue Squad
The Emergency Rescue Squad recently sold their building. With the funds they received from SNBT, they were able to acquire a new building and remodel for their own necessary uses.
Our Customer's Tell it Best
SNBT’s Appreciation for Local Organizations
Our commitment to being a community partner extends beyond the financial contributions made by the bank.
- Bank Contributions: SNBT supports almost 200 area organizations with over $180,000 in annual contributions.
- Employee Contributions: SNBT employees themselves make monetary donations to the causes dear to their hearts and have pledged over $7,500 in 2015 earning the United Way awards: Corporate Advocate Award and You Raise Me Up Award.
- Employee Volunteer Pledge: Staff pledged over 7,720 hours of community service this year and a total of 98,130 hours since the year 2000.
- Scholarship Awards: SNBT awards scholarships totaling over $14,000 annually to local high school and college students.
SNBT proudly sponsors numerous public events throughout the communities in which we have offices. In addition, we support:
- Rent-Free Office Space for Local Non-Profits: The SNBT Community Center is home to 6 non-profit groups.
- Clothes Vault: Gently worn business-appropriate apparel is collected for area women entering the work force.
- Relay for Life Team: Each year, Team SNBT participates in supporting the American Cancer Society campaign
SNBT educates youth and adults to help them better understand and manage their finances.
- Financial Education Award: SNBT has earned recognition every year for more than a decade from the Wisconsin Bankers Association for outstanding work in financial education.
- Educational Presentations: Through “Get Smart About Credit” and “Teach Children to Save” over 30 employees visit more than 50 classrooms giving financial presentations.
- Newspaper in Education: As a major sponsor, SNBT enables newspapers, educational supplements, and curriculum materials to be distributed to area schools.
- Consumer Alerts: Consumer awareness is key to combating fraud. Therefore, SNBT emails alerts about potential fraudulent activity and uses our website to share information to help protect customers.
- Employer Sponsored Presentations: We make presentations and hold seminars about a variety of pertinent issues. SNBT will come to your location to educate your employees on a variety of topics including: Retirement Planning, ID Theft, Reading Credit Reports, Budgeting, and other topics as requested.