We have all been there at one time or another... made an error balancing our checking account which caused an overdraft. Sometimes mistakes happen, which may cause you to overdraw your account. For the occasional accounting error, let our Overdraft Services assist you.
- Your first line of defense against an overdraft.
- This service transfers money from another deposit account into your checking account.
- A small transaction charge is assessed for each overdraft transfer, which costs less than an overdraft charge.
- A convenient line of credit that transfers funds into your checking account.
- A small annual charge is assessed and you only pay interest on the funds actually used, which costs less than continual overdraft charges.
Overdraft Courtesy Coverage: (Read more details about this service)
- We may cover your overdraft so you can avoid merchant fees from declined transactions or returned checks.
- An overdraft charge may apply for this discretionary service.
- Available in addition to the overdraft services listed above.
Opt-In Overdraft Service:
- May help you avoid having your transactions automatically declined.
- Applies only to ATM and everyday Debit Card transactions.
- An overdraft charge may apply if this service is used to complete your transaction.
Want more ways you can streamline banking? Take advantage of our convenient eBanking Services. They will help you access your accounts from virtually anywhere! Now you can keep track of balances, make payments, and view statements quickly and easily. Learn More about our great eBanking Services Today!