We have all been there at one time or another... made an error balancing our checking account which caused an overdraft. Sometimes mistakes happen, which may cause you to overdraw your account. For the occasional accounting error, let our Overdraft Services assist you.
- Your first line of defense against an overdraft.
- This service transfers money from your savings account into your checking account.
- A small transaction fee is charged for each overdraft transfer, which costs less than an overdraft fee.
- A convenient line of credit that transfers funds into your checking account.
- You are charged a small annual fee and only pay interest on the funds actually used, which costs less than continual overdraft fees.
Overdraft Courtesy Coverage:
- We may cover your overdraft so you can avoid merchant fees from declined transactions or returned checks.
- An overdraft fee may apply for this discretionary service.
- Available in addition to the overdraft services listed above.
Opt-In Overdraft Service:
- May help you avoid having your transactions automatically declined.
- Applies only to ATM and everyday Debit Card transactions.
- An overdraft fee may apply if this service is used to complete your transaction.
Want more ways you can streamline banking? Take advantage of our convenient e-Banking Services. They will help you access your accounts from virtually anywhere! Now you can keep track of balances, make payments, and view statements quickly and easily. Learn More about our great e-Banking Services Today!