Our loan officers will take the time to listen, helping you select the home loan and terms that best fit your lifestyle and budget. They’ll also make sure your loan application is processed as quickly and easily as possible.
Homebuying – Buying a home is a big deal, whether it's your first time or your fifth. You need experienced professionals who understand finding the right mortgage is just as important as finding the right house.
Construction – From lot purchase to new construction, we can help you build your dream home. We’re the leader for new home construction loans and we have a great history of working with local builders and developers.
Refinancing – Take advantage of low loan rates by refinancing your mortgage or consolidating debt. We offer a variety of terms and features and will gladly explain your options, then tailor a plan to suit you.
Fast Pre-Qualifications – Save time and stress by determining how much home you can afford before you go house hunting. You’ll also increase your bargaining power and sellers may be more likely to accept your offer knowing you are pre-qualified. It’s free and only takes a few moments.
- Pre-Qualificationss available
- Easy and convenient loan application
- Lowest rates available
- Affordable programs with low down payments
- Local decision making and payment processing
- Monitor your loan and make payments through Bank Online
- Personalized service from start to finish
- Quick, smooth closing process – see our loan checklist
Whether you are buying a home, building a new one, or even refinancing, contact us today.
What To Do If You Think You Find A Mistake Regarding Your Loan
To assert an error or to request information regarding your loan account, please call or write to us at:
The Stephenson National Bank & Trust
Attn: Retail Loan Department
P.O. Box 137
Marinette, WI 54143
Please include the following in your request:
- Your Account Name and Loan Number
- Describe the error or issue as clearly as you can, and the impacted dollar amount (if applicable)
- Explain why you believe there is an error or why you need more information