No need to write checks or carry cash! Make electronic person-to-person payments or request money as easily as you send and receive e-mails and text messages.
Enjoy these Benefits:
- All transactions conducted on a secure internet system, accessed through your Bank Online account.
- Use an e-mail address, or send a text to complete transactions. Your account number remains private.
- Fees vary based on transaction type, from $0.50 to $1.50.
- Conduct transactions anytime of the day or night, 7 days a week.
- Log-in to Bank Online , select ‘Bill Pay’ then choose ‘Popmoney’ from the selection bar.
Popmoney Video Tutorials
Paying your friend, co-worker, or landlord is as simple as sending an e-mail or text message! Click on the video to learn more!
Getting paid is fast and simple! Request money for reimbursements, dues, and much more! Click on the video for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions about Popmoney
2. How does Popmoney work?
To send money, log-in to your Bill Pay account and look for Popmoney.
Send money to anyone using their e-mail address, mobile phone number, or account information.
You will be notified when the transaction is completed.
When someone sends money to you, you will receive an e-mail or text message alerting you that someone sent you money using Popmoney. You can log-in to your Bill Pay account then look for Popmoney and direct the funds there. If you do not provide your account information, the payment will be automatically returned to the sender's account.
Money sent directly to an account will be automatically deposited. No action is required by the recipient.
To request money, log-in to your Bill Pay account and look for Popmoney.
Select the person or people you would like to request money from, include the amount requested, the reason for the request, and where you would like the money deposited. You can request money from up to 5 contacts and a different amount from each individual.
3. Is there a fee?
- $0-$249.99 = $0.50 fee
- $250-$999.99 = $0.75 fee
- $1,000 and up = $1.50 fee