Watch SNBT's transformation continue with the
Piggly Wiggly eBranch Conversion
SNBT is developing a multi-phase transformation plan for the SNBT Offices. The result will save you time and increase convenience, as well as expand the level of service and knowledgeable staff at SNBT. To continue these plans, we have converted our Crivitz Piggly Wiggly Office to an eBranch with convenient full-service eTellers.
In times like these, it is hard for a bank to have two full-service offices within one mile. This was the most positive solution to that situation, and allows us to utilize our current staff in the most efficient manner. Customers can use the eBranch for on-the-go transactions, and when they really need a banker, we have our Downtown Office less than one mile away for in-person banking.
The SNBT Piggly Wiggly Banking Office has long served as a transactional office, and is an ideal location for an eBranch using eTellers to process the various types of transactions. Customers will still be able to withdraw money, make deposits, and cash checks – these activities will now be done using the eTeller instead. Check out the ribbon cutting pictures below!
Saturday, September 16 - Marinette Drive-Up CLOSE at 1:00 pm
Wednesday, September 20 - Drive-Up 2 lanes open with new eTellers installed
October 23 - Video assistance live in Marinette with Interactive Service Associates (ISAs)
November 16 - ISAs live at all of the SNBT Offices
January 6 - Replace the Downtown Crivitz Saturday Drive-Up hours with eTellers
March 5 - Pembine and Wausaukee Drive-Up Window & Tubes converted to eTellers
April 2 - Oconto and Downtown Crivitz Drive-Up Window & Tubes converted to eTellers
April 6 -10 - Crivitz Piggly Wiggly closed temporarily for eBranch construction
April 11 - Crivitz Piggly Wiggly converted to eBranch with Full Service eTellers
April 16 - Grand Opening Celebration of the Piggly Wiggly eBranch 10am-3pm
To be determined - Renovate new SNBT Wausaukee Office
To be determined - Remove Marinette Drive-Up Building
You’ll enjoy the convenience of Full-Service eTellers.
- We’ll no longer have the antiquated tubes, drawers, and speaker system. You'll finally be able to have face-to-face conversations with your SNBT banker. This provides a more personal, interactive, and paperless experience.
- You’ll enjoy extended, 24-hour banking service using the eTeller. That’s 168 hours a week of Drive-Up availability.
- No deposit slips required! Drive-Up eTellers can accept customer deposits of currency and checks in one transaction – no envelopes, no worries. Insert up to 50 bills and checks in one transaction – they don’t need to be separated, or fed one-by-one, the eTeller can read them regardless of how they’re oriented. Just straighten them and put them in the slot. Each piece will be counted, and you can receive a totaled receipt with check images printed on it as proof of deposit.
- Consistency – The best part is that you’ll see the same local team of friendly faces no matter which SNBT eTeller you visit.
- Bank How You Want - Self-Service transaction with your Debit Card or Face-to-Face Assistance (No Debit Card Needed) with an Interactive Service Associate (ISA) by video. Just tap the touchscreen HELP button and the ISA will walk you through your transactions, just as a banker would in person. By using video assistance, you can cash checks to the penny, make loan payments, and much more. The ISAs are available Monday - Friday from 8am to 6pm and Saturday from 9am to Noon.
- eTellers allow more Drive-Up lanes to accommodate business customers and their transactions. So, the lines will move quicker getting you in and out of the bank faster.
- Plus, this change provides our bank staff with a safe and centrally located work area.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why close the Drive-Ups?
- This decision did not come lightly, but was a result of many discussions. We cited issues with the antiquated tube, drawer, and speaker system. Plus, with the increased use of our eTellers, we can shift employees into new roles throughout the bank.
- In Marinette, the building has significant structural issues that can only be addressed through closure. In addition, this closure will help us prepare for our multi-phase transformation of the entire SNBT Marinette Campus.
- The end result will make any inconveniences during construction worthwhile for both the customers and employees. As always, customer service is our goal and will maintain our superior level of service throughout the project.
Will the ATM and Night Deposit remain available?
- The Night Deposit and ATM will remain accessible during the majority of the project.
Are you closing The Piggly Wiggly Office?
- The Piggly Wiggly isn’t closing, it’s Evolving. We are converting it to an eBranch with full-service banking using eTellers. We partnered with the Witt family on a cooperative agreement to share the space in a mutually beneficial way.
Where will The Piggly Wiggly staff go?
- During this entire transformation, NO reductions in staffing have been - or will be made, and any bankers who operate The Piggly Wiggly Office will be redeployed within the SNBT team.
As a Business, can I still call-in my cash & rolled coin orders?
- Yes, we will continue accepting phone-in orders for businesses. As always, the best practice is to ensure your order details are prepared beforehand. This will ensure an efficient exchange. To save time, we recommend calling in your order so we can have it ready for pickup at the teller line when you arrive. The more time the better, but no matter what we will do the best we can to serve you promptly.
Will Menominee allow currency/coin exchanges on Saturdays?
- The tubes and drawer are not designed to handle the weight or bulk of coin and currency orders, so we strongly encourage you to pick up your order in the lobby before the weekend. Equipment failure resulting from coin and currency orders is part of the reason we are upgrading the Marinette Drive-Up.
What are the other project phases?
- Not all of the details have been finalized, yet. One thing is certain, SNBT is growing and we need more space for our staff - that is our first area of concern with this transformation. The second thing we are creating, is a banking environment that remains relevant for our customers both today and in the future. To accomplish this, we are taking into consideration the way in which our customers prefer to do their banking. As more details become finalized, we’ll be sharing them with you. In the meantime, stay updated on the progress of the project by returning to this page often.
How are you deciding on the details of the phases?
- The bank has hired a consulting firm to help us make those design decisions. We will continue to work with them on ways to improve efficiency and staffing space.
Will there be Sunday banking hours?
- The eTeller will continue to be available seven days a week. This machine accepts mixed deposits of cash and checks, up to 50 pieces at a time and also allows for cash withdrawals using your Debit Card. By using the eTeller, you’ll enjoy 24-hour banking service. That’s 168 hours a week of Drive-Up availability. Video assistance will not be available on Sundays.
Where will Drive-Up Staff go?
- The entire staff will be redeployed to other positions within the SNBT team. You will work with them as eTeller video operators, in the lobby, or over the phone.
eTeller Funds Availability Summary
Deposit cash or use video assistance for availability on the same day.
- Deposits of cash in the eTeller with a Debit Card (no video assistance) are always available the same day, Monday–Sunday.
- Deposits made in the eTeller with Interactive Service Associate (ISA) video assistance between 8 AM and 6 PM Monday–Friday and Saturday between 9 AM and Noon will be available the same day.
- Example: Cash and/or checks deposited on with ISA on Saturday between 9 AM and Noon. Funds will be available on Saturday.
Deposit checks before 10 PM for availability the next day.
- Deposits of checks made in the eTeller with a Debit Card (no video assistance) before 10 PM, Monday–Friday, will be available the next business day.
- Example: Checks deposited on Monday before 10 PM. Funds will be available on Tuesday.
Deposit checks after 10 PM or on the weekend and there may be a 2-day delay.
- Deposits of checks made in the eTeller with a Debit Card (no video assistance) Monday–Friday after 10 PM or on Saturday or Sunday will be considered as received and deposited on the next business day.
- Example 1: Checks deposited on Monday after 10 PM will be considered as a deposit made on Tuesday. Funds will be available on Wednesday.
- Example 2: Checks deposited on Friday after 10 PM or anytime Saturday or Sunday will be considered as a deposit made on Monday. Funds will be available on Tuesday.
- Longer Delays May Apply: We may delay your ability to withdraw funds deposited by check into your account, please refer to the Funds Availability Policy Disclosure.