Greg Salmen, CFA, CTFA
Executive Vice President & Trust Officer
Chartered Financial Analyst
Certified Trust & Fiduciary Advisor
As part of SNBT’s corporate succession plan, Greg will become President/CEO of SNBT at the end of 2023. From 2002 until 2023, Greg directly led the Investment Management & Trust Services divisions of SNBT. Additionally, Greg works with our high net worth individuals and corporate clients on the areas of investment management, estate planning, trust administration, and 401(k) plan administration.
Prior to joining SNBT, Greg had experience in three different trust organizations in the Midwest – most recently serving as Chief Investment Officer for the $1.1 billion Wealth Management Division of Community First Bankshares.
On the weekends, Greg can usually be found serving at Faith Church in Peshtigo, being active outdoors, or traveling. People may be surprised to learn that he is a South Dakota farm boy by background. Greg's biggest passion in life is serving others.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Certified Trust and Fiduciary Advisor (CTFA)
- Graduate of the Graduate School of Banking
- Graduate of the National Graduate Trust School
- Graduate of the American Bankers Association’s National Trust School
- B.S. degree in Agribusiness Management from Southwest Minnesota State University; Accounting & Finance minors