Pam Allen, CTFA, CISP
Assistant Vice President & Trust Officer
Certified Trust & Fiduciary Advisor
Certified IRA Services Professional
Pam is responsible for account investment management, trust and estate administration, and IRA administration. She also works closely with clients on their estate planning needs. Having served in an executive capacity for a local company for many years, and being a native of the area, Pam knows the needs of area residents well.
When Pam isn't working, she is happiest relaxing by the Bay with her Shih Tzu, Dudley.
- Certified Trust and Fiduciary Advisor (CTFA)
- Certified IRA Services Professional (CISP)
- B.S. degree in Accounting from UW-Green Bay
- Graduate of Cannon Financial Institute’s Trust Investment & Advanced Trust Investment Schools
- Graduate of the American Bankers Association’s National Trust School