Welcome To Our New Site!
Introducing our Enhanced New Website: Our new website is part of our commitment to providing you with innovative, convenient banking solutions!
It has been designed as a user-friendly online experience for all, some of the enhancements include:
- Main navigational tabs along the top with dropdowns to make finding information easy.
- Weather, News, and Stocks along the bottom of every page.
- Online Banking login from homepage – including Bank Online, Business Bank Online, Trust Online, 401(k) Online – no changes have been made to Online Banking, once logged in, these will appear exactly the same.
- Deposit Rates, Contact Us form, and a variety of easy-to-use Calculators are on the top of every page.
- Contact Us form allows you to reach us through a secure online form directed to the department of your choice.
- Comparison Charts for both Personal and Business Checking Accounts allow you to compare our checking options in a glance.
- Modern intuitive design will adjust to the device you are viewing it from – computer screen, tablet, or smart phone.
To ensure the best possible viewing, we strongly recommendthat you use the most current Internet browser available. You can use an olderbrowser to access our site, but the visual appearance, including colors,layout, and other design features may not be the highest quality.
Updating your browser is easy. Simply click the link of thebrowser you use, you’ll be taken to the website where you can download the mostcurrent version for free. The time it takes for download may vary dependingupon your Internet connection.
The following browsers support all the functionality of our website:
Microsoft® Internet Explorer™ Version 9 - download
Mozilla Firefox - download
Apple® Safari™ - download
Google® Chrome™ - download
Apple®,OS X® and Safari® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Apple Inc.,registered in the United States and/or other countries.
Firefoxis a registered trademark of Mozilla Corporation registered in the UnitedStates and/or other countries.