Upgrade is LIVE!
We're excited to introduce an enhanced version of Bank Online. This new version is more robust and user friendly.
This change took place seamlessly without any action on your part. You're ready to get started by logging in on the SNBT homepage using your current User Name and Password.
Click Here to watch the tutorial that shows you the entire updated Bank Online. Watch the step-by-step video to become acquainted with all of the functions and money management tools.
Start using the new Bank Online by trying this interactive click-by-click simulation. Begin by making up an imaginary User Name and Password, this will allow you to proceed through the hands-on demonstration.
Screen View #1...
Screen View #2
What can you do with Bank Online? Safely bank at your convenience and keep an eye on your accounts from anywhere, 24-hours a day, seven days a week!
- There is no charge for this service. Enroll Now! or Log-In Here
- Access your Checking, Savings, Loans, and CDs.
- View balances, deposits, checks, automatic payments, withdrawals, and transfers.
- Initiate internal transfers among SNBT accounts - one time or recurring - including loan payments.
- Originate external transfers to accounts in your name held at other financial institutions.
- Setup eAlerts to notify you by email or text message when: balances reached, deposits made, or checks cleared.
- View Extended History for all your accounts and manage your spending with our handy Budgeting Tool.
- Export information into financial software for easy money management.
- Put a Stop Payment on a check or range of checks. (Stop Payment fee applies)
- Use Mobile Banking to access Bank Online through your cell phone.
- Enroll Now and follow instructions to establish an account. If you have any questions, please contact SNBT Customer Support at 715-735-2356.
- Create your User Name (one time only) should contain between 6 and 9 letters or numbers.
- Your password must be between 8 and 17 characters, using upper and lowercase letters, 1 number, and 1 special character such as: !, #, $, %
- Security Challenge - Is an extra layer of security for your protection. If you check the box next to "Don't challenge me again on this device", you are verifying that this is the device you use most often to access your accounts; therefore, you do not need to answer the question at each login.
- If you would like the extra layer of security, do not check the box. Then, at each login you, or anyone trying to access your account, must answer the question before proceeding. Remember: Answers are CaSe SenSiTive.
- Make your User Name and Password unique and not easily identifiable. Never tell anyone, write them down, or ask your computer to remember them.
- Change your Password every six months.
- Built in security for Bank Online login.
Though we may send periodic emails about eBanking enhancements and other bank news, we will NEVER call or send emails requesting you to “verify” your personal information. If you receive a suspicious email or phone call claiming to be from us, do not hesitate to contact SNBT to confirm its validity.