Upgrade Coming November 3rd!
We're excited to introduce an enhanced version of Bank Online. This new version will be more robust and user friendly.
This change will be seamless without any action on your part. Simply login on the SNBT homepage by entering your current Access ID and Password and you're ready to get started.
Click Here to watch the tutorial that shows you a sneak peek of the updated Bank Online. Watch the step-by-step video to become acquainted with all of the functions and money management tools.
Get ready to start using the new Bank Online by trying this interactive click-by-click simulation. Begin by making up an imaginary Access ID and Password, this will allow you to proceed through the hands-on demonstration.
Screen Preview #1...
Screen Preview #2
What can you do with Bank Online? Safely bank at your convenience and keep an eye on your accounts from anywhere, 24-hours a day, seven days a week!
- There is no charge for this service. Enroll Now! or Log-In Here
- Access your Checking, Savings, Loans, and CDs.
- View balances, deposits, checks, automatic payments, withdrawals, and transfers.
- Initiate internal transfers among SNBT accounts - one time or recurring - including loan payments.
- Originate external transfers to accounts in your name held at other financial institutions.
- Setup eAlerts to notify you by email or text message when: balances reached, deposits made, or checks cleared.
- View Extended History for all your accounts and manage your spending with our handy Budgeting Tool.
- Export information into financial software for easy money management.
- Put a Stop Payment on a check or range of checks. (Stop Payment fee applies)
- Use Mobile Banking to access Bank Online through your cell phone.
- Enroll Now and follow instructions to establish an account. If you have any questions, please contact SNBT Customer Support at 715-735-2356.
- Create your Access ID (one time only) including at least 6 characters
- Your password must be between 6 and 16 characters, using upper and lowercase letters, 1 number, and 1 special character such as: #, @, $, %
- Register your computer. “Personal” is designated for a private, non-public computer. “Public” is for one-time access from a public computer. You may register more than one computer.
- Make your Access ID and Password unique and not easily identifiable. Never tell anyone, write them down, or ask your computer to remember them.
- Change your Password every six months.
- Built in security for Bank Online log-in.
Though we may send periodic emails about eBanking enhancements and other bank news, we will NEVER call or send emails requesting you to “verify” your personal information. If you receive a suspicious email or phone call claiming to be from us, do not hesitate to contact SNBT to confirm its validity.