Safely bank at your convenience and keep an eye on your accounts from anywhere, 24-hours a day, seven days a week!
Enjoy these Benefits:
- There is no charge for this service. Enroll Now! or Log-In Here
- Access your Checking, Savings, Loans, and CDs.
- View balances, deposits, checks, automatic payments, withdrawals, and transfers.
- Initiate internal transfers among SNBT accounts - one time or recurring - including loan payments.
- Originate external transfers to accounts in your name held at other financial institutions.
- Setup eAlerts to notify you by email or text message when: balances reached, deposits made, or checks cleared.
- View Extended History for all your accounts and manage your spending with our handy Budgeting Tool.
- Export information into financial software for easy money management.
- Put a Stop Payment on a check or range of checks. (Stop Payment fee applies)
- Use Mobile Banking to access Bank Online through your cell phone.
- Enroll Now and follow instructions to establish an account. If you have any questions, please contact SNBT Customer Support at 715-735-2356.
PLEASE NOTE: You must log-in to Bank Online at least once every 6 months to ensure your account remains active.
Enrollment is Easy!
Click Here to Enroll for Bank Online. Fill in your personal and account information and answer the authentication questions. Once you have correctly answered three of the four authentication questions, you will immediately proceed to setup your own Access ID and password. Keep this in mind:
- Create your Access ID (one time only) including at least 6 characters
- Your password must be between 6 and 16 characters, using upper and lowercase letters, 1 number, and 1 special character such as: #, @, $, %
- Register your computer. “Personal” is designated for a private, non-public computer. “Public” is for one-time access from a public computer. You may register more than one computer.
Suggestions to Protect your Privacy:
- Make your Access ID and Password unique and not easily identifiable. Never tell anyone, write them down, or ask your computer to remember them.
- Change your Password every six months.
- Built in security for Bank Online log-in.
Always keep your Passwords and PINs secure. NEVER give them to anyone.
Though we may send periodic emails about eBanking enhancements and other bank news, we will NEVER call or send emails requesting you to “verify” your personal information. If you receive a suspicious email or phone call claiming to be from us, do not hesitate to contact SNBT to confirm its validity.
Your e-mail address is strictly for SNBT use. It will be kept confidential at all times and will never be sold to outside parties.