Have your bank statements delivered electronically, faster than paper statements.
Enjoy these Benefits:
- There is no charge for this service.
- Receive your monthly statements more quickly and securely than through the mail.
- Receive electronic notification when your statement is ready and access it through Bank Online .
- View and print 18 months of statements – making retrieval easy.
- Lower your exposure to identity theft by no longer having your statement waiting outside in the mailbox.
- Benefit from the privacy and security of your statements behind a highly secured login.
- View using Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or higher – download it for free directly from the eStatements site.
- All personal accounts are eligible except Passbook Savings and CDs. Your cancelled checks will not be returned.
eStatements is the Solution:
| You may think enrollment is |
|It only takes about a minute. Simply login to Bank Online and click on "Profile" to select the accounts you want to include.|
| || |
| You need several months of statements, |
but some are lost in overflowing filing
cabinets and you don't want to pay for
|eStatements are available at no charge and are securely archived for 18 months, plus they can be viewed anytime online - making retrieval easy.|
| || |
| Paper statements sitting outside in your |
mailbox may be a potential for fraud.
| eStatements are securely protected by |
multiple layers of online security.
Mailed statements take several days
for delivery after the statement cut-off
See your account activity sooner, eStatements are ready to view the day after the statement cut-off date.
Enrollment is Easy!
- Log in to Bank Online , select the ‘Profile’ link, choose eStatements, and follow the user-friendly enrollment instructions.
- Verify your email address to receive notification when statements are ready. Update your email address by clicking on “Profile” within Bank Online.
- Select the accounts you wish to view via eStatements.
Always keep your Passwords and PINs secure. NEVER give them to anyone.
Though we may send periodic emails about eBanking enhancements and other bank news, we will NEVER call or send emails requesting you to “verify” your personal information. If you receive a suspicious email or phone call claiming to be from us, do not hesitate to contact SNBT to confirm its validity.
Your email address is strictly for SNBT use. It will be kept confidential at all times and will never be sold to outside parties.