David McNurlen, ChFC®, CLU®, CASL®, RICP®, LTCP
Chartered Financial Consultant®
Chartered Life Underwriter®
Chartered Advisor in Senior Living®
Retirement Income Certified Professional®
Long-Term Care Professional
David McNurlen joined the Stephenson National Bank & Trust in January 2021. He is a fully licensed and registered advisor with more than two decades of financial services industry experience. He carries five professional designations which are awarded to individuals who undergo stringent training and have passed rigorous certification testing.
For the past 20 years, Dave has worked in the financial industry providing consistent and thoughtful planning services to clients throughout the Midwest. Most recently, Dave has branched out his experiences, providing financial education and counseling services to military families throughout Wisconsin.
When he is not working, Dave is usually spending family time cooking, attending sporting events, traveling, or just exploring all the wonders of Wisconsin and Michigan.
- Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC®)
- Chartered Life Underwriter® (CLU®)
- Chartered Advisor in Senior Living® (CASL®)
- Retirement Income Certified Professional® (RICP®)
- Long-Term Care Professional (LTCP)
- Bachelor of Science in Economics from UW- Stevens Point