A mobile-friendly way for members of your business to access the convenient services found within Business Bank Online.
Business Mobile Banking
With SNBT for Business Banking App, your account information is literally at your fingertips, you can:
- Check account balances.
- Review recent account activity.
- Transfer money between SNBT Business Accounts.
- Make a check deposit as easily as taking a picture.
- Pay bills to existing payees.
- Allow employees access to Business Mobile Banking based on the roles set-up in Business Bank Online.
- Approve transactions performed by business staff members.
Business Mobile Check Deposit
Install and use the SNBT for Business Banking App to take a picture of your checks for deposit.
- Use your Business Bank Online log-in credentials
- Click the “Deposit” icon, then “New Deposit” and the checking account it will be deposited into
- Enter the check amount (each check must be deposited separately)
- First take a photo of the front of the check, then the back (Click “Use” or “Retake” after each)
- Confirm information is correct
Mobile Check Deposit Best Practices:
- Make sure the check is payable to the company where it is being deposited
- Place the check on a dark surface, free from other documents
- Ensure the lighting is good, beware of glare
- Be sure the image contains all four corners of the check on front and back
- Verify that each check is properly endorsed
- Receive same day credit for deposits made on business days before 3pm CST
- Keep your deposits below your daily deposit dollar limit
- Securely retain the original check for at least 14 days, but no longer than 90 days
- Stamp or “Frank” the check to indicate it has been deposited, and to avoid duplicating a deposit